Internship Update 2020
Zeta is hiring Software Development Interns. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses are updated on our website.
Zeta intends to replace many legacy systems in use by banks for processing payments. Banks need to leapfrog into an era of connected devices and omnipresent commerce.
|Job Title||Zeta Hiring For Software Development Internship 2021|
|Description||As an intern, you will engage in product engineering efforts at Zeta and work with world-class dev teams to develop game-changing, globally distributed, Web 2.0 products used by millions worldwide.|
|Work Location||Mumbai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Banking should become an integral part of the commerce and enterprise systems, thereby enabling seamless consumer and business transactions. The average number of interactions an account holder may have with a bank would increase to 12-15 per day in the near term from the current average of 3-4 transactions per month.
These could grow to an unimaginably large number in future. Most banking systems aren’t designed for this scale. In many ways, these systems are limiting the imagination of possibilities. We want this changed fundamentally, in an inter-operable and regulatory compliant manner.
We build large-scale transaction processing systems that can work with many current and future payment networks. We build applications that help banks realize the value of this new approach early. We help banks to rapidly deliver the value of these applications to their customers.
Zeta® was awarded the best B2B platform and the best Payment App at the Payments and Cards Summit 2018.
The company was also recognised as one of India’s most innovative product companies at NASSCOM Emerge 50 awards 2017 and was named the Fintech Rising Star for 2017 by the India FinTech forum. We are recognized as a Great Place To Work at in the GPTW survey 2019.
Locations(s)- Mumbai & Bangalore
What is the job like?
- As an intern you will engage in product engineering efforts at Zeta and work with world-class dev teams to develop game-changing, globally distributed, Web 2.0 products used by millions worldwide.
- You will be involved in the entire lifecycle of a project, including strategy, vision, design, UX, coding, architecture, deployment etc, and will be chiefly expected to deliver clean, testable and well-designed code for the same.
Who should apply for this post?
- Students graduating in the year 2021, and available to intern for a semester-long internship from January to June 2021.
- You have the makings of an ace developer – impressive problem-solving skills, sharp reasoning and a logical bent. You are passionate about programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-designed, scalable code.
- You have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms, data structures, networking etc and are not rigid with respect to the choice of technology, are relatively platform agnostic, and open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand.
- You are acquainted with / have mastered _a few_ of the below skills/tools –
Bonus points –
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum etc)
- Active Blogger
- Contribution to Open Source projects
- You wrote your first program on a ZX Spectrum (Add extra points if you still own the wicked cool box)
- Ability to rattle off the names of every planet from Issac Asimov’s Foundation
- Trilogy in reverse alphabetical order
Zeta is founded by Bhavin Turakhia and Ramki Gaddipati. Bhavin has also been the Founder/ Co-Founder of Directi, Radix, Ringo, Codechef, and Flock.
Zeta products have been recognized as the Best Prepaid Card in 2018. Zeta is recognized as the Fastest Growing Company of the Year, Fin-tech Rising Star Award, and India’s Most Innovative Top 50 Product Companies by various trade journals.
Zeta is a PCI DSS, ISO 27001 and SOC 2 company.
Zeta has been valued at $300 million in a recent series-C fund-raise round. Zeta’s platform is in use by 3 million users and by financial institutes across 4 countries.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.