Off Campus Drive 2020
Xoriant is Hiring for the position of L&D Professional. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Xoriant Hiring L&D Professional|
|Description||We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story. We have Excellent Opening for L&D Professional with us based out of Pune Location|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We focus on bringing the right candidate on-board and encourage them to use the latest technologies for identifying key talents. We invite you to join our team and be part of our growth story. We have Excellent Opening for L&D Professional with us based out of Pune Location
As a key member of cutting-edge development team responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- End to end management of learning interventions/programs designed for specific roles/ grades, Leadership development program, as per agreed outcomes.
- Management of learning systems like LMS, online learning portals etc.
- To come up with creative, varied digital formats /learning models for higher participants engagement into trainings
- Identification and analysis of various learning needs and conversion into Learning Plan. Ensure learning of employees as per the plan
- Contribute towards enhancements of the systems, processes as needed
- Ensure learning logistics. Organizing time and resources (e.g., people, facilities, events, materials, etc.) for effective Learning process.
- Document all Learning programs as per company standard. Maintain monthly MIS, analysis of effectiveness of Learning programs, present relevant L&D analytics
- Provide cost-efficient solutions to address training needs
- Manage audits
You should have experience in the key matrix and performance areas given below.
What we offer in this role:
- Best market exposure, internal visibility for growth
- Work on robust, secure environment
- Flawless blend of volume, niche to enrich your entire experience and kick-start your career
- Young fast-growing team
Key Skills –
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Organizational skills
- Eye for detail and take end-to-end ownership of deliverables
- High customer orientation and business focus
- Managing team
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Other Mandatory Aspects –
- Early/ immediate joiners are welcom
Personal Skills –
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement
- Proactive problem-solver
- Build relationships with various stakeholders, team player
- Flexibility to work in multiple complex projects and changing priorities
Xoriant is a Silicon Valley based product engineering, software development and technology services firm with offices in the U.S., Europe and Asia. At Xoriant, we have always strived to give our employees the best work culture, work-life balance, opportunities, compensation & benefits and recognition. The result, an average tenure of a Xorianter is five years, significantly longer than most firms. This number reflects our dedication towards our employees.
Some of the Xoriant advantages for all employees are:
- Innovate: Take the freedom to experiment, learn and grow with like-minded people
- Recognition: Xorianters perform well and get recognized from time to time
- Grow: We grow when our employees grow, so we give them lots of opportunities to learn and grow
- Fun at work: Work doesn’t always have to be serious, we regularly have activities to keep our employee fun filled with high-energy
- Benefits: Benefits and compensation includes health insurance for employees, retirement plans and competitive compensation
Xoriant is voted the ‘Best Places to Work’ by the IT-BPM Council in 2015 & 2016 and is proud to be known as one of the few CMMI level companies who focuses on new technologies.
Something interesting, please do visit:
Please visit our employee driven technology blog:http://www.xoriant.com/blog/
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.