Machine learning – Remote internship
MindHug is hiring for the position of machine learning intern. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification be updated on our mind.
|Job Title||Work from home Machine Learning Internship 2020|
|Description||We are looking for enthusiastic, creative, eager to learn, and driven individuals who are currently enrolled in any year of their undergraduate degree.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 5000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Remote – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Currently enrolled in any year of their undergraduate degree.
- We want the right person and are flexible about how this person works.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, experience in Machine Learning / AI, an interest in innovation and a passion for mental wellbeing are a must.
Required Technical Skills
- Strong experience with Python (Numpy, Pandas, Keras, Tensorflow, Scikit Learn)
- Worked on NLP and Facial recognition models (CNN, RNN, LSTMs)
- Command of serverless on the AWS platform, or able to demonstrate how they might apply experience working on other cloud providers to AWS services
- Kinesis, CloudWatch, Lambda, boto3, X-Ray, API Gateway, DynamoDB
- Ability to work with REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
As anyone working in a startup will tell you – everyone wears multiple hats multiple times a day! Flexibility is therefore key that also means there is never a dull moment. You will be working closely with the founders and among other things, will be involved in:
- Researching and Implementing Machine Learning and Deep Learning models.
- Helping with all things tech: Software Development, Web Development, Cloud Architecture etc.
- Assisting with research and product development.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.