Virtual Customer Support Associate || Work from Home Jobs || Amazon || Locations: All over India || Skills Required: Problem Solving and Communication Skills
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers.
This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable, and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems, and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can – Work Hard, Have Fun, and Make History.
About the Customer Service Team
Our Amazon Contact Centers work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our CS Operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
Building on Amazon’s global mission of being the ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, the Customer Service team started operations in August 2005 and has grown steadily in size and scope since then. We provide 24/7 support to customers across North America, UK, India, Australia, and Canada. Our Team members are empowered to think like owners and resolve customer problems via phone, email, or live chat.
Our relentless focus on process improvements has helped us continuously evolve and expand our focus into new business domains.
Knowledge and Skills required
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
• Excellent documentation skills
• Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
• Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
• Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
• Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Computer Knowledge/ Skills:
• Ability to use a desktop computer system
• Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
• Excellent typing skills
• Demonstrates an understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
• Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
• Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
• Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
• Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
• Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
• Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
• Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
• Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
• Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
• Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
• Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
• Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
• Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
• Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
• Action oriented and self-disciplined
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business need
• Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
• Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Minimum qualification is 10 + 2, Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Required Job Locations:
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Mangalore
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Coimbatore (Contract)
- Virtual Customer Service Associate -Hyderabad, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Noida, UP, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Pune, India
- Customer Service Associate – Pune, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Lucknow, UP, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Chandigarh, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Indore, MP, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
- Virtual Customer Service Associate – Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Digital & Device Technical Support – Hyderabad, India
Click on “Apply Now” button and submit the form
- We do not charge / accept any amount or security deposit from job seekers during the selection process or while inviting candidates for an interview.
- The selection procedure of the candidates will be taken care of by the Amazon recruitment team.
- Selected candidates will receive an email regarding the further procedure of selection.
- Please DM us on Instagram in case of any query – https://www.instagram.com/interntojob/ or Email ID – [email protected].
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.