Wireframe Prototyping with Figma: A Beginners Guide
- No prerequisites as such
- Working knowledge of a Computer
Learn to draw wireframes and create a clickable prototype of an E-Commerce mobile app concept using Figma.
At the end of this course, you would be able to use Figma to:
- Draw and select artboards
- Use Region tools
- Use Text tool
- Use Shape tools
- Use the design panel to edit fill colour, transparency, alignment, etc
- Use shape tools to build buttons, text fields, components, wireframes, etc
- Use Prototype section to link up the developed wireframes into a clickable prototype
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who are looking to learn Figma to get into User Experience Design
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.