VMware Basics – Virtual Networking and NSX-T Installation
- A basic understanding of VMware and Virtualization
- A basic understanding of computer networking
- Developers working with vSphere and vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
This course covers the basics of VMware virtual networking, including a comparison of Standard switches and VDS distributed switches.
We also cover creating a VDS across multiple VMware vSphere ESXi hosts
We then install NSX-T manager, and then build-out a 3-appliance NSX-T Management Cluster
This course is intended as an introduction to Virtual Networking and NSX-T Installation, taken before a more detailed NSX-T training course.
(We install and configure and NSX-T Management Cluster, but don’t actually deploy any additional NSX-T networking services)
How NSX-T can be used with Tanzu Kubernetes Grid (TKG) to secure container workloads with the same set of tools and policies
Who this course is for:
- VMware administrators working with vSphere ESXi and vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA)
- Network engineers
- VMware security professionals
- Cyber Security professionals
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.