The Complete Beginners Guide to The Arduino – 2020
- A laptop or PC
- An Arduino Nano (or Uno if you prefer) plus charging/programming USB cable
- A breadboard, jumper wires and basic electronic components such as buttons, LEDs, sensors and so on. e.g. an Arduino Starter Kit
- A willingness to learn
- A desire to become a proficient Arduino developer and maker
- A basic Arduino Starter Kit
This course, by best-selling Arduino author, Mike McRoberts, will take you from complete beginner to confident and competent coder and electronics circuit builder. Even if you have NEVER coded before or built a circuit, you will be guided through each carefully crafted lesson until you have the skills and knowledge to go it alone and bring your very own creations to life.
Who this course is for:
- Complete Beginners
- Beginners at coding
- Beginners at electronics
- People who want to build and program cool creations
- People who have struggled with other tutorials or courses Beginner Arduino developers
- People that are looking for a course that is clear and concise and not full of ‘filler’ material.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.