INTERNSHIP DRIVE 2020
Amazon is hiring for the position of Systems Development Engineer Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Systems Development Engineer Intern at Amazon|
|Description||We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Systems Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We are looking for a passionate, hard-working, and talented Systems Development Engineer who can build innovative & mission critical system software applications & tools. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and development of consumer products. You will be responsible for delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
- Ability to design and code right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
- Drive best practices and engineering excellence
- Work with other team members to develop the architecture and design of new and current systems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
- Candidates pursuing Bachelors/ Masters in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
System engineering experience in the cloud Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform) Knowledge of Perl or other scripting languages a plus Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases Experience in optimization mathematics (linear programming, nonlinear optimization) Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly Previous technical internship(s) preferred
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.