Off Campus Drive 2020
Swiggy is Hiring for the position of SDET. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Swiggy Hiring Software Development Engineer in Test|
|Description||In this role, you are also responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximizing ROI from areas that are undertaken for automation.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Software Development Engineer in Test is a technical individual contributor role at Swiggy andin this role, an individual is solely responsible for setting up and implementation of test automationstrategy from Functional and Non-functional perspective for one module or multiple modules whoyou work with.
In this role, you are also responsible to find innovative ways to optimize the test strategy for maximizing ROI from areas that are undertaken for automation.
SDET is also responsible for the addition of new capabilities and features in the automation framework which is used by the entire QA team for test automation. You are also responsible for managing and maintaining test coverage through periodic reports to engineering and stakeholders.
Expectations from role:
SDET is an expert role and demands a complete hands-on contribution on Single or multiple projectssimultaneously.
Must be an Independent executioner and has prior experience in handling complex projects withstakeholders.Must have prior experience in creating optimal test strategy (Including Functional,Non-Functional, Analytics and automation) and test plans for short term and long-term projects both.Must be strong in verbal and written communication.Very good design skills.Must have understanding and implementation level experience on design patterns.
- Candidate should have a good understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.Must have a good understanding of DB queries, joins, etc.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in Java – Test automation.
- Experience in any scripting language like python, Perl shell, TCL/TK is a plus.
- Must have experience in testng, maven, HTTP client, rest and web services test automation,Selenium, Appium.
- Prior hands-on experience or understanding of working with Kafka, Storm, Spark, Hadoop, Scala,Flink, vertex, spring boot, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Solr, AWS, Athena is a plus.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.