INTERNSHIP UPDATE 2020
Amazon is hiring Support Engineer Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Support Engineer Intern Job at Amazon|
|Description||Support Engineer Intern will be responsible for TT resolution / root cause fixes, ensuring availability, sufficient metrics / monitors / alarms, maintenance and bug fixes / minor enhancements of APP services.|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Support Engineer Intern will be responsible for TT resolution / root cause fixes, ensuring availability, sufficient metrics / monitors / alarms, maintenance and bug fixes / minor enhancements of APP services.
- Candidates must be in Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Possess understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
- Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language – preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.