💥Summer Virtual Internships💥 Requirements: Undergraduate💥 Responsibilities include: Collaborate with peers, coaches, and advisors💥
Driving Forward has designed a unique summer program for undergraduate students who’ve lost their internships during the COVID-19 pandemic. Students will work closely with coaches and advisors from a wide range of companies and industries during this 8-week program. This non-profit will provide an experiential learning opportunity for passionate, driven college students interested in using their unique backgrounds to solve business-critical issues.
- Virtual summer internship opportunity.
- Collaborate with peers, coaches, and advisors to solve a real-world business case.
- Present capstone project to a panel of executives.
- Actively participate in virtual meetings and professional development sessions.
- Complete reading, research and other weekly assignments/project work.
- Practical experience solving a real-world business case with industry professionals
- Professional development, communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching from successful business professionals
- Advisory support from experts in fields such as finance, marketing, law, and technology
- Strengthen your network of experienced and influential business professionals
- Collaborate and solve problems with passionate and engaged students
- May 31 at 12pm CDT: Application due – Note deadline has been extended
- June 8: Applicants notified of program decisions
- June 15 – August 7: Virtual internship
- College graduation date between Dec 2020 – Dec 2021
- Pursuing a technology, business, communications, marketing, economics, science, or other relevant degrees
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Summer internship cancelled due to COVID
- Able to commit 8+ hours per week for the entire 8-week program
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
Students meeting the eligibility requirements will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate that
- The internship is aligned with their career goals and will enable them to overcome obstacles in achieving these goals.
- They are able to present their thoughts and ideas with professionalism
Click on “Apply Now” button to submit your application
To get the latest updates of Internships and Jobs, join us by clicking on the below button.