Summer Virtual Internships || Requirements: Undergraduate || Responsibilities include: Collaborate with peers, coaches, and advisors
Driving Forward has designed a unique summer program for undergraduate students who’ve lost their internships during the COVID-19 pandemic. Students will work closely with coaches and advisors from a wide range of companies and industries during this 8-week program. This non-profit will provide an experiential learning opportunity for passionate, driven college students interested in using their unique backgrounds to solve business-critical issues.
- Virtual summer internship opportunity.
- Collaborate with peers, coaches, and advisors to solve a real-world business case.
- Present capstone project to a panel of executives.
- Actively participate in virtual meetings and professional development sessions.
- Complete reading, research and other weekly assignments/project work.
- Practical experience solving a real-world business case with industry professionals
- Professional development, communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Mentoring and coaching from successful business professionals
- Advisory support from experts in fields such as finance, marketing, law, and technology
- Strengthen your network of experienced and influential business professionals
- Collaborate and solve problems with passionate and engaged students
- May 31 at 12pm CDT: Application due – Note deadline has been extended
- June 8: Applicants notified of program decisions
- June 15 – August 7: Virtual internship
- College graduation date between Dec 2020 – Dec 2021
- Pursuing a technology, business, communications, marketing, economics, science, or other relevant degrees
- Minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0
- Summer internship cancelled due to COVID
- Able to commit 8+ hours per week for the entire 8-week program
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
Students meeting the eligibility requirements will be selected based on their ability to demonstrate that
- The internship is aligned with their career goals and will enable them to overcome obstacles in achieving these goals.
- They are able to present their thoughts and ideas with professionalism
Click on “Apply Now” button to submit your application
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.