Spirituality & Spiritual Healing | Mindfulness Meditation
“Mindfulness means being awake. It means knowing what you are doing.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
Helloand welcome to my new course “Spirituality & Spiritual Healing | Mindfulness Meditation”
Learn How To Reconnect To Your Higher Self With A Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Spirituality & Spiritual Healing!
ARE YOU INTERESTED TO EXPERIENCE SPIRITUALITY & SPIRITUAL HEALING?
- I am happy to welcome you to this course!
- You are interested in the topic of How to meditate with mindfulness for spirituality & spiritual healing you are looking for aneasy guideline that is giving you a hands-on solution in terms of mindfulness meditation?
- And you would like to be inspired with practical input with the topic “Learn How To Reconnect To Your Higher Self With A Guided Mindfulness Meditation For Spirituality & Spiritual Healing!”
– If that is the case, then THIS COURSE is the right one for you!
WHAT IS THE BASIC CONCEPT OF THIS COURSE?
- MINDFULNESS MEDITATION can help you to calmly anticipate the inevitable coming and going of thoughts, emotions, sensations.
- The simple meaning of Mindfulness is ‘remembering to be aware‘, so it helps us to observe and learn how our mind works. A good way of describing MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is that the deliberate act of paying attention to the present moment, free of the judgement.
- This brings you in a mode of relaxation, balance and inner peace.
- The positive effects of MINDFULNESS MEDITATION on mental and overall health are well documented and backed up by hundreds of scientific studies.
- In the far east the practical value of MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is known for more than 2000 years, as it is taught in the context of Buddhism. As a non-sectarian philosophy MINDFULNESS MEDITATION is open to all people interested – regardless of their religion or background.
– If that is interesting for you, then THIS COURSE is the right one for you!
IF YOU WANT TO …
- experience SPIRITUALITY, SPIRITUAL HEALING & SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO YOUR HIGHER SELF!
- calm down, relax & balance yourself!
- get access to additional relaxation music, nature sounds & guided meditations!
– then THIS COURSE Is the right one for you!
WHO IS TEACHING YOU?
- The author, Kevin Kockot has a Master of Arts Degree (M.A.) in Prevention & Health Promotion.
- He was an online content creator for years in the field of health, healing and relaxation.
- He teaches thousands of students on several platforms, including Udemy, Insight Timer and Skillshare.
- He worked as an entrepreneur where I give lectures and seminars on topics of prevention and health promotion. For example: He is giving seminars on the topic of relaxation and stress management regularly.
- So he was sharing his information to hundreds of people each year on the topics mentioned. Meditation can also be a way to relax, but it is much more!
WHAT IS THE BASIC IDEA OF THIS COURSE?
- Several working hours were going into the preparation of this content, that I made for everyone interested to find out more about “Spirituality & Spiritual Healing | Mindfulness Meditation“!
- My goal is to help you living a healthy and self-determined life!
- I am convinced that meditation can be a great tool to reach that – that is my motivation!
WHICH TOPICS CAN YOU EXPECT IN THIS COURSE?
1. INTRODUCTION | Introduction to this course
2. DEFINITION MEDITATION | What is Meditation?
3. DEFINITION MINDFULNESS | What is Mindfulness?
4. SCIENCE | Scientific studies that show the benefits of meditation.
5. EMOTIONS | How to control your emotions with the help of meditation
6. FEELINGS | How to deal with feelings and emotions while meditating
7. THOUGHTS | How to manage your thoughts during meditation
8. GUIDED MEDITATION | SPIRITUALITY, SPIRITUAL HEALING & SPIRITUAL CONNECTION TO YOUR HIGHER SELF
9. ADDITIONAL GUIDED MEDITATIONS | Practical instructions for meditation
10. MEDITATION SOUNDS | Sounds to relax & calm down
11. FAQ | Frequently asked questions about meditation
12. BONUS SECTION | Enter this section if you are curious to find out which present is waiting for you!
See you in the course!
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.