????SPADE KI PATHSHALA???? (BLOG WRITING CAMPAIGN)???? Rewards: (Certificate of Recognition)???? Internship offer???? 5 LinkedIn Recommendation????
SPADE is a team of experienced professionals who are guided by their own passion to deliver exhilarating outcomes in the fields of marketing, technical, events, advertising, brand promotions, as well as in exhibitions. With our creative minds at work. We offer the most innovative solutions to help clients take their brands to a whole new level.
Our team has a experience of more than Four and Half years of different genera. We have organized many National, State, University level event. We have a team of 150 members.
Key Points to remember for Campaign
- Participants have to do the publicity/awareness campaign on the written topic to get likes, shares, and comments on their posts.
- The marks distribution is on the basis of the number of likes, comments, and shares on the social media posts on the official Linkedin page of SPADE EMS i.e https://www.linkedin.com/company/marketingspade
- The team will be campaigning through the blog on the Linkedin page of SPADE.
- Word Limit is up to 1000 words.
- The participant can mail there blog to [email protected]. After the post, the link will be shared on the mail ids so that the participant can promote the post.
- Content for the post should be given by the respective teams with
- The campaign should not contain any explicit or discriminative content.
- Auto-Liker is not allowed to be used.
- While commenting sticker used will not be counted.
- Multiple comments from a single user will not be counted.
Subject Areas of Blog writing
- Career Aspects
- And all Professional and relevant topics which could show your writing skills
Marks distribution will be as follows:
- Likes – 10 points (per 1 like)
- Comments – 15 points (per 1 comment)
- Shares – 25 points ( per 1 share)
Marks based on Points:
- >1000 Points – 30 Marks
- 750-1000 Points – 25 Marks
- 500-750 Points – 15 Marks
- <500 Points – 0 Marks
????15 Marks will get the E-Certificate (Certificate of Participation)
????25 Marks will get the E- Certificate (Certificate of Participation) and Internship offer
????35 Marks will get the E- Certificate (Certificate of Recognition), Internship offer, 5 LinkedIn Recommendation
Dates to remember:
The dates of this event are from 14th April to 20 April 2020.
For More Information:
Note:- It is very important to get updates about competitions. If you want to get the latest updates. So, Join Us by clicking on the below button.