Internship Update 2020
Sophos is hiring Interns for Engineering Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Sophos is Hiring Engineer Intern|
|Description||This team of interns will work on porting Cloud Wireless Security UI written in Angular JS to Angular8. The new user interface will use Prime NG components and will involve customizations specific to SOPHOS.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Sophos evolves to meet every new challenge, protecting more than 400,000 organizations of all sizes in more than 150 countries from today’s most advanced cyberthreats.
Powered by SophosLabs, our cloud-native and AI-enhanced solutions are able to adapt and evolve to secure endpoints and networks against never-before-seen cybercriminal tactics and techniques.
Managed through our award-winning, cloud-based platform, Sophos Central, our best-of-breed products work together through our unique Synchronized Security system to share threat intelligence and respond to evolving threats.
The Sophos suite of products secures networks and endpoints against automated and active-adversary breaches, ransomware, malware, exploits, data exfiltration, phishing, and more.
This team of interns will work on porting Cloud Wireless Security UI written in Angular JS to Angular8. The new user interface will use Prime-NG components, and will involve customizations specific to SOPHOS.
Skills & Experience
- 0-3 Years Experience
- Good understanding of OOO and any JS based UI framework
- Preferably working knowledge with source code control (git), and ticketing systems (jira)
- Respect for software development process
- Good articulation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability and logistics to work remotes from their respective homes and collaborate over digital tools
- The candidates will learn Wireless Features, modern UI methods, Security Features through this engagement
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.