Off-Campus Drive 2020
Sony is hiring for Junior SOC Analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website
|Job Title||Sony Hiring For Junior SOC Analyst|
|Description||Sony is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Security Analyst to join the Global Security Incident Response Team (GSIRT) Security Operations Center (SOC).|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We look for the risk-takers , the collaborators , the inspired and the inspirational . We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe.
So, if you want to make the world say wow, let’s talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let’s get started with your application .
Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities .
Sony is seeking a highly motivated, self-driven Security Analyst to join the Global Security Incident Response Team (GSIRT) Security Operations Center (SOC).
This position will be responsible for performing security event analysis, incident response, and other related activities as part of a global 24x7x365 organization.
- Perform security monitoring, event analysis, and incident response activities across the Sony Group’s global networks, leveraging a variety of tools and techniques
- Follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, escalate, and assist in the remediation of information security events and incidents
- Prioritize multiple high-priority tasks and formulate responses / recommendations to customers and team members in a fast-paced environment
- Thoroughly document incident response analysis activities
- Write high-quality incident reports
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Understanding of network defense principles, common attack vectors, and attacker techniques
- Technical baseline skills and the ability to acquire in-depth knowledge of network and host security technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to accomplish assigned tasks with a sense of urgency
- Strong aptitude for continuous learning and growth and initiative to apply that learning to current problems
- Experience with or knowledge of the following technologies or concepts : IT Networking PrinciplesCybersecurityMalware and cyber threats
- Strong soft skills, including : WrittenVerbalProblem solvingDecision making
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Specialized knowledge in email or cloud threats
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard incident response practices
- Experience with or knowledge of the following technologies or concepts: SIEM or other security/log management platforms
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.