Sikuli 2020 complete guide for beginners
Just basic knowledge of programming
This course is an introduction to SikuliX, a tool that lets you write easy scripts to automate pretty much anything you can do on your computer.
What is SikuliX?
- SikuliX automates anything you see on the screen of your desktop computer running Windows, Mac or some Linux/Unix.
- It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components.
- Besides locating images on a screen it can also run the mouse and the keyboard to interact with the identified GUI elements
- SikuliX comes with basic text recognition that can be used to search text in images.
SikuliX supports the following as scripting languages:
- Python language level 2.7
- Ruby language level 1.9 and 2.0
- You can also use it in Java programming Java aware programming/scripting language (Jython, JRuby, Scala, Clojure, …).
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in programming Anyone interested in learning a new – easy to use – scripting language Anyone who has a lot of administrative tasks that needs to get automated
- Those who are interested in sikulix
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.