Cracking CAT, getting into IIMs, going through the grind to complete PGP should have its rewards, right? How about an exciting and fast paced start-up work culture, the pride of working for a highly respected brand, the ability to create the bleeding edge of the enterprise software technology, an opportunity to own and build a multi-billion dollar business as rewards? You guessed it right! We are talking about a Product Management position at Salesforce.
|Job Title||Salesforce Hiring Product Manager Intern|
|Description||You will be working with our industry experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team|
|Work Location||– REMOTE|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Salesforce is the fastest enterprise software company to hit a USD 10 billion revenue. We have been consistently rated as the most innovative company and the best place to work for by multiple rating agencies. With in Salesforce, industries team is slated to be the fastest-growing cloud. The Salesforce industries team is hiring top Product Management professionals to drive the next set of cross-industry and industry-specific functionality to accelerate our growth.
As a product manager, you must be a team-player who fosters our ohana culture, a leader who leads through influence, a dreamer who pushes the limits of technology, an artist that creates beautiful products, a doer that ships three releases in a year, an astute business man that delivers successful products to market and in short, you must be a rock-star.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
- Be part of a high-performance product management team that helps many fortune 500 companies delight their customers with their superior customer engagement
- Work with our industry experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Own and drive the vision/strategy/roadmap/development for industry specific solutions
- Own our cross-industry product Point of View and directional roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Work with PMs in other clouds like IoT, Einstein, etc to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize for industries
- Work with our insanely talented engineering teams to get beautiful products developed
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure a successful launch of the product.
- Represent Salesforce as a product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media
First and foremost:
- Demonstrable experience in building enterprise SaaS products
- Passion for building products with enterprise scale
- Strong Product Management skills
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa. Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
Everything else that matters:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- Plus your IIM PGP
- Agile methodology, and API experience
- Great sense of humor, and grace under pressure
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.