Internship Drive 2020
Salesforce is hiring for the position of Associate Systems Specialist Intern. For more such off-campus drives, internships, and free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Salesforce Hiring Associate Systems Specialist Intern|
|Description||The Salesforce Associate Systems Specialist Intern is responsible for ensuring that the applications and functionality deployed into the production environment is up and running at all times.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
The Salesforce Associate Systems Specialist Intern is responsible for ensuring that the applications and functionality deployed into the production environment is up and running at all times. In this role you would be challenged with resolving important and high visibility production issues; challenged with opportunities to come up with innovative solutions and automations for the current manual work that the team performs. The successful candidate must be analytical, curious to understand what is behind the problem, agile and able to support multiple priorities.
- Can understand how the applications that are built perform when they are put in for a real test in front of thousands or users
- Opportunity to innovate solutions that can solve people problems with technology
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to ongoing releases
- Resolve issues in a timely manner for applications in production
- Perform all tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
- Maintain updated system documentation and Salesforce policies/procedures
- Actively transfer knowledge throughout organization, participate in knowledge sharing projects to develop best practices, and lead knowledge sharing sessions
- B.Tech in Computer Science or IT
- Have good analytical skills and be curious
- Exceptional research skills and resourcefulness, Strong technical problem solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
- Willingness to learn and master unfamiliar technologies and/or concepts
- Understanding of business processes and ability to translate business requirements into application functionality
- Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and SQL
- Experience with Web services SOAP ,WSDL and Rest services
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good understanding of API governance tools and concepts.
- Ability to engage with emotional intelligence as required to avoid conflicts with customers based on personality differences and to make suggestions in a manner that is more likely to result in a desired outcome
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Hands on experience in any one of the programing languages
- Experience with Salesforce platform
- Experience with Data loader tools for Salesforce like Jitterbit, Workbench
- Ability to author Apex and VisualForce
- Experience with Jitterbit or Oracle SOA integration technologies
- Salesforce certification is a plus
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running.
Futureforce interns work on live projects, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact that they can show to friends, family, and future employers if we don’t hire them first (and, we hire 80% of our eligible interns)! They have the chance to collaborate and connect with the Salesforce interns from all over the world. And, like all Salesforce employees, interns also have many possibilities to volunteer, making a lasting impact in the community.
Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.