Off-Campus Drive 2021
Adobe is Hiring for Sales Force Automation Analyst, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Sales Force Automation Analyst at Adobe|
|Description||You will operate as first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.|
|Estimated salary||Per year – 1211409 (INR)|
|Work Location||Noida – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
As a member of the Worldwide Sales Operations team, you will have the unique opportunity to drive change, serving in a role to support Sales processes via SalesForce.com and other integrated tools e.g. GainSight, Clari, CPQ, etc. You will be working on project implementation; enhancements and business process queries on Salesforce.com and other associated apps. You will contribute to the fundamental improvement of internal sales processes at Adobe Inc.
You will engage with highly talented Sales, Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing and Business Unit professionals to ensure execution of deliverable to plan.
What you’ll do :
- User Management for various platforms like SFDC, CPQ, Clari & GainSight.
- Data Management for multiple SFDC instances, other ecosystem apps and integrated apps like Anaplan, ECP & SAP
- M&A Projects that might include System Reviews, Data Reviews, Data Cleansing, Data Migration and providing support to users and other migration related activities.
- Data governances adhere to already defined policies & procedures and keep refining them as per current environment & needs.
- Perform regular Data Audits to maintain data integrity, identify improvement areas and draft appropriate recommendations for decision making.
- Operate as first line of support to Sales Users and work with all relevant parties like BPM & IT to resolve user issues.
- Work with large volume of Data that includes Data related activities like Cleansing, Deduplication, Extraction, Manipulation, Upload & Reporting.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, IT, ECE
- Eligibility: CGPA 7 or 70% and above. Students with backlogs will not be eligible.
- Students must be willing to work in shifts (shift allowance will be additional)
What you need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Excel, PowerPoint, Word, MS Access and Project proficiency
- Willingness to work in shifts. (mostly North America)
- Fixed Salary (Basic+HRA+Conveyance+LTA+Medical) – 971.409
- AIP (10%) – 90,000
- Bonus —
- Deferred Sign-on Bonus (End of year 1) – 100,000
- Relocation Bonus** – 50,000
- TOTAL – CTC – 12,11,409
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.