Rigging 101 For Games | Maya 2020
- Mac or PC capable of running Maya
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- Basic Maya Knowledge is a plus
NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INTERMEDIATE COURSE
Learning 3D rigging can be very time-consuming and confusing when doing it by yourself. I want to make the learning process easy for you, going through all the tools and concepts of rigging in very detailed videos.
In this course, we will create rigs from A to Z. From planning the rig to developing the necessary interface a model needs to be animated.
We will work on a character rig from scratch, to make sure that after finishing this course, you’ll have the knowledge required to solve any character rig that is presented to you.
You’ll learn tips and shortcuts that will accelerate your workflow and make you understand the fundamentals of 3D rigging.
I will be available for you through the whole course, feel free to send me a message if you encounter any issue. I will help you solve it and understand why it presented itself.
So please, take this course now.
Who this course is for:
- Students that have already some 3D knowledge and want to expand their knowledge.
- 3D Artists that want to get into Rigging.
- Aspiring artists looking to learn and train their skills in video game asset creation.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.