Off Campus Drive 2020
Red Hat is Hiring for the position of Business Analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform
|Job Title||Red Hat Hiring Business Analyst|
|Description||You’ll take initiative in working with global field, finance, and IT teams to lead projects that develop repeatable and scalable processes and system logic for sales reporting.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
THe Red Hat Operations team is looking for a Data Information Analyst to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you will perform sales analytics and apply data science principles to support global go-to-market synergy operations between Red Hat and IBM. You will be responsible for collaborating with field sales leaders, account managers, and sales operations executives to produce and compile detailed sales lead and pipeline analytics, synergy bookings forecasts, sales trend analyses, and other sales metrics in support of the IBM and Red Hat synergy business case.
You’ll take initiative in working with global field, finance, and IT teams to lead projects that develop repeatable and scalable processes and system logic for sales reporting. Other duties will include compiling, analyzing, and interpreting sales bookings data across all channels, creating business plans and dashboards, and participating in various structured and ad hoc planning and analysis projects.
Primary job responsibilities
- Build and manage sales reports and dashboards
- Compile, analyze, and interpret sales data visually for consumption by leadership teams
- Capture and articulate complex data requirements to systems teams to support automation and scalability of reporting and analytics
- Provide analytical support and generate reporting for key sales and territory metrics
- Manage and organize folders, reports, and dashboards in Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Engage with the data cleansing teams across geographies to ensure that sales data is consistent and accurate for management reporting
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the global Field Leadership team’s reporting, visualization, and analysis support
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in computer science, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets, including knowledge of pivot tables, formulas, macros, etc.
- Advanced experience with SFDC or similar customer relationship management (CRM) tools, including reporting and dashboard construction
- Intermediate experience using common data science tools like Python, SQL, Tableau, and Amazon Redshift
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, results-oriented, and team-focused
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated solid customer service and interpersonal skills in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work extended hours during periods of high demand, for example during quarter and year-end
- Reputation and record of success as an exemplary business professional
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in high performing teams
- Demonstrated ability to create positive partnerships with sales, services, IT, and finance associates
- High-energy professional with entrepreneurial, risk-taking expertise and the ability to empower teammates, understand and present an overarching vision, and maintain extremely high standards of delivery
- Operational excellence and demonstrated ability to deliver results in multiple challenging situations
- Team-focused with the ability to achieve or exceed objectives while working collaboratively with other team members to achieve mutual success
- Excellent interpersonal skills, business maturity, flexibility, confidence, and fortitude to establish and sustain a winning, “can-do” attitude as a high performing member of the team
About Red Hat
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments.
Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.