React basic in just 1 hour
Nothing as you will be working on a online code editor so it’s super convenient.
This short course will cover basic and core concepts that you need to know to get up and running with ReactJS.
Also in this course, it will get you up to speed quickly with easy to follow short videos. It is project-oriented with hands-on examples, from simple to complex, that will help you with the most fundamentals concepts of React:
- React custom syntax and the JSX transform
- components, properties and state
- The power of the virtual DOM
- Compiling JSX to plain JS
- introduction to Npm react-tools
- Creating components
- Using and populating properties
- Adding and using state
- Handling events
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to learn React without much knowledge of HTML or CSS.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.