Off-Campus Drive 2020
Qualcomm is hiring for the position of Embedded Engineer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website.
|Job Title||Qualcomm is Hiring For Embedded engineer|
|Description||The role requires the development and debugging of the features, and releasing documentation. It is a challenging position requiring strong SW design and architecture skills.|
|Work Location||Hyderabad – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
- Job function: NAS (Non-Access stratum ) software engineers work on a SW layer that brings all the various protocols stacks (GSM, UMTS, LTE, NB1, CatM1) together. The role requires development and debugging of the features, and releasing documentation. It is a challenging position requiring strong SW design and architecture skills. It provides the opportunity to work on new and exciting features and protocols that are on the cutting edge of wireless communication.
- Skills/experience: 0 – 3 years of development experience in telecom/embedded domain SW development with strong C programming skills , data structures and operating systems concepts. Experience in LTE, CIOT, UMTS or GSM wireless protocols is a plus. Must have good communication skills and be a team player.
- Responsibilities: Software design, development, issue analysis etc.
- Education requirements: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
- Our Work Experience is the combination of everything that’s unique about us: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our commitment to sustainability, our recognition programs, but most importantly, it’s our people. Our employees are self-disciplined, hard working, curious, trustworthy, humble, and truthful. They make choices according to what is best for the team, they live for opportunities to collaborate and make a difference, and they make us the #1 Top Workplace in the area.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.