Practice tongue twisters with Pauline Midwinter
- Wear comfortable clothing, nothing restrictive around the chest please.
- The tongue twisters are pronounced with a British English accent
- Keep a glass of water handy!
In this free, short course, you’ll find
- 5 consonant-based tongue twisters
- 5 vowel-driven tongue twisters
- 3 super-advanced tongue twisters
I demonstrate each tongue twister at least twice, explaining the jaw movements, where to exaggerate the movement and where to reduce the pronunciation.
Tongue twisters help increase vocal strength by working the jaw muscles harder than usual speaking does. Once you gain confidence you can increase the speed which then increases the muscle workout even more!
Use tongue twisters:
- Before an interview
- Before a presentation
- Before teaching
- At the beginning of the day
…to make the most of their usefulness!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a confident reader of English, looking to improve their vocal strength
- Drama students looking for new practice materials
- Previous students searching for more material
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.