Internship Update 2020
Postman is hiring Technical Support Intern. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses be updated on our website.
Postman is the world’s leading collaboration platform for API development. Postman’s features simplify each step of building an API and streamline collaboration to help create better APIs—faster. More than 11 million developers and 500,000 organizations worldwide use Postman today.
|Job Title||Postman is Hiring Technical Support Intern|
|Description||We are looking for a Technical Support Intern to join our team supporting our 11+ million strong user base. Responsibilities also include adding content to our public facing knowledge base to keep it up to date with our increasing feature set. A background in software development is desired.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Our customers are doing more and more astounding things with the Postman product every day, and as a result, we are growing rapidly.
We are looking for a Technical Support Intern to join our team supporting our 11+ million-strong user base. Responsibilities also include adding content to our public-facing knowledge base to keep it up-to-date with our increasing feature set. A background in software development is desired.
What you will be doing:
- Becoming a technical expert on the Postman platform
- Taking ownership of customer reported issues and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues
- Working with engineering teams to ensure speedy resolution
- Contributing to our FAQs, which serve as our customer’s knowledge base
- Interacting with Postman’s developer community of 11 million+ via our public Github issue tracker and the customer community on our web site.
- Achieving key metrics around CSAT, responsiveness and # of iterations to a successful resolution
Note: This is a 5-6 months paid internship.
- The ideal candidate would have an interest in providing excellent customer support experiences for a global SaaS company with millions of end-users.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Very comfortable with technical concepts, great analytical skills, and can explain how Postman works to a range of audiences.
- Familiarity with software products in general, basics of networking, fundamentals of REST APIs, and how the web works.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, Jira and Confluence are positives.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft road, Indiranagar in Bangalore.
You will enjoy our incredible perks:
- home-cooked meals, snacks, game room, flexible hours, ergonomic workstations and cuddles from our endearing Chief Happiness Officer, Cooper.
- What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are encouraged from anyone and everyone.
- We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest of the world.
- Be a part of something big.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.