Off Campus Drive
Oracle is hiring for the position of support program analyst. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Oracle Is Hiring Support Program Analyst|
|Description||The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal support managers/teams and other functional groups within the Global Organisation
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- The position requires strong written and verbal communication skills and an ability to collaborate with internal support managers/teams and other functional groups within the Global Organisation
- Professional-level English written and verbal skills is essential and experience of the Sales process is an advantage.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment and include but are not limited to:
- Analyse the support metrics, quoting data to identify trends
- Make recommendations for process and system improvements based on analysis
- Manage improvement projects and report on the results
- Gain a clear understanding of the business priorities and challenges of the Global Sales Reps and Managers
- Keep current on new releases and enhancements & support new application roll-outs.
- Undertake other projects as required
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- High level attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment and prioritise tasks
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Flexibility to attend calls/meetings with other regions/timezones
- Results orientated
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.