NPCI invites all the young smart Computer Science Engineers to participate in
“NTAT – NPCI Technology Assessment – Open Source Developer” – who wants to build solutions and aspire to work in the payments domain. If you are looking to work with the Backend team, have a mind that innovates, a thirst for learning, and a passion for problem-solving this is your chance to join and work with us to revolutionize the payments sector globally.
We will give you the enabling environment to unlock your potential and bring out the best in you. In short, this is an exciting opportunity that could launch you on to a meaningful and rewarding journey to make significant impact on the retail payment systems in the country.
To join us participate in the online hiring Hackathon to test your skills.
- Graduation: B.Tech/ B.E
- Branch: Computer Science and Engineering
- Experience range: 0 to 2 years (2020, 2019 graduates)
- 1 task based question
- 8 MCQs
- Duration: 5 Hours
Our team at NPCI believe in striving hard to achieve the company’s vision of becoming the best payments network globally.
- UPI wins ‘Disruptor of the Year’ at India Business Leader Awards 2020
- NPCI wins the Silver Stevie award for “Most Valuable Corporate Response amidst COVID-19”
- Golden Peacock award for BHIM – UPI for the year 2018
Associate – Open Source Technology
|CTC:||5 LPA (fixed)|
|Job Location:||PAN India|
Basic Qualifications –
BE – Computer Science with 0-2 years of experience in Open Source Technology
- Design and Develop components and tools using open source frameworks and tools
- Develop unit and integration test cases and ensure each developed code covered by test case(s)
- Develop performance testing simulators to ensure each component development is bench marked
- Develop and deploy application in a containerized environment
- Analysis historical and real time data to predict and prevent issues.
- Minimum 0 to 2 Year of core software development experience
- Strong Knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts & Principles, Java fundamentals and SQL
- Strong knowledge in data structure, algorithms, messaging concepts (Publish/Subscribe and Point to Point), Micro Services, Multi-threading and parallel processing
- Good knowledge and experience in developing application using Spring and Kafka
- Good knowledge and experience in web development using HTML, CSS and Java Script
- Good Knowledge in shell scripts and Linux environment
- Good Knowledge database in Postgres and Cassandra
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an umbrella organisation for operating retail payments and settlement systems in India, is an initiative of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) under the provisions of the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007, for creating a robust Payment & Settlement Infrastructure in India.
NPCI is focused on bringing innovations in the retail payment systems through the use of technology and is relentlessly working to transform India into a digital economy. It is facilitating secure payment solutions with nationwide accessibility at minimal cost in furtherance of India’s aspiration to be a fully digital society.
NPCI, has products like RuPay, UPI (Unified Payments Interface), BHIM (Bharat Interface Money), AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment Services), IMPS (Immediate Payment Services), NFS (National Financial Switch), NETC Fastag, Bharat Bill Pay, *99# & others. For more detailed information on the Vision, Mission, Objectives and Products & Services.
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.