National Engineering Olympiad 3.0 || National Level Participation Certificate || Up to 15 Lacs of scholarships in courses || Best National Level Competition
National Engineering Olympiad is going to organize an educational event for which they will also be hiring summer interns.
About NEO (National Engineering Olympiad)
National Engineering Olympiad is an educational organization popularizing aptitude competition and assisting the development of competitive spirit among young engineers in India.
NEO is established with the help of corporate leaders and leading startup companies to encourage engineering students in India by participating in National Level events and evolving a healthy competitive spirit through rewards.
Online Aptitude Test
- 60 Mins & 60 Questions
- 20 Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Logical Reasoning – 20 Visual Reasoning
- You can attend the exam from your place using Mobile/Laptop.
- Syllabus & Sample Question Paper you can find in the website menus.
- A panel of subject experts will conduct a telephonic interview according to the student’s category. For categories, you can refer to the categories table below.
- Questions will be asked based on subjects you have learned until now in engineering.
For 1st & 2nd Year Students (COMMON for all)
For 3rd & 4th Year Students
- COMPUTER SCIENCE & IT
- ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL, PRODUCTION
- Top 5 : Of each category will be invited for National Leadership Program
- Top 10: Medal of Excellence
- Top 50: Certificate of Excellence
For All Participants:
- Summer Internships for all participants with partner organizations or at NEO.
- National Level Participation Certificate to all who are participating in the exam.
- Up to 15 Lacs of scholarships in courses.
Round 1:- 18th & 19th April 2020
Round 1 Results:- 7th May 2020
Round 2:- Date will be out soon
Registration Fee:- 100/- Rs
Click on Below Buttons to proceed further
Click here to download the Syllabus and Sample Questions of National Engineering Olympiad
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.