Internship Update 2020
Nasdaq is hiring Interns. For more such off campus drives, internships, free courses be updated on our website.
|Job Title||Nasdaq Intern Hiring Challenge 2020|
|Description||Nasdaq Technology is looking for passionate Software Developer & Systems Administration Interns, to join the Bangalore technology center in India. If Innovation and effectiveness drive you forward this is the place for you|
|Estimated salary||Per hour – 50000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Nasdaq Technology is looking for passionate Software Developer & Systems Administration Interns, to join the Bangalore technology center in India. If Innovation and effectiveness drive you forward this is the place for you!
We are looking for students who share those values along with a genuine desire and drive to deliver top technology solutions to today’s markets.
Details of Internship:
- Location: Bangalore ( (Internship will be Virtual if Pandemic’s severity continues)
- Internship Period : 1st June 2021 to 31st July 2021
- Stipend: 50000/- INR per month.
You are just 2 hours away to complete your first step to joining Nasdaq. Take up this initial Online coding round and stand a chance to be a part of our engineering team!
- All Computer Science students ( B.E / B.Tech / M.Sc / B.Sc/ BCA )
- Graduation Year: 2022
- CGPA : 7+
- 2 programming question
- 10 analytical MCQ’s
Nasdaq is a leading global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with confidence. To learn more about the company, technology solutions and career opportunities, visit us on LinkedIn, on Twitter @Nasdaq, or at www.nasdaq.com.
Nasdaq Tech’s mission is to drive markets forward by embracing the cloud to unlock greater business insights, accelerate innovation and optimize operational excellence for the greater capital markets ecosystem and beyond.
Our technology powers more than 100 marketplaces in 50 countries, and 1 in 10 of the world’s securities transactions.
At Nasdaq, our purpose is to champion inclusive growth and prosperity. We power stronger economies, create more equitable opportunities and contribute to a more sustainable world to help our communities, clients, employees and people of all backgrounds reach their full potential.
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.