Off Campus Drive 2020
Morgan Stanley is hiring for the position of java developer. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification be active on our website.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong Java skills
|Job Title||Morgan Stanley Is Hiring Java Developer|
|Description||Technology is the key differentiator that ensures that we manage our global businesses and serve clients on a market-leading platform that is resilient, safe, efficient, smart, fast and flexible. Technology redefines how we do business in global, complex and dynamic financial markets|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Strong Java skills
- Core Java knowledge – Spring Framework, Patterns, Collections, Garbage Collection
- Proficiency with Unix/Linux and networking
- Proficiency with Enterprise level database (ex. Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2) and SQL
- Experience building real time applications in Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems.
- Experience in either IntelliJ or Eclipse IDE
- Unit testing and unit testing frameworks
- Angular JS and GUI development experience will be added advantage.
- Experience with Java, XML
- Experience working with Source Code Management solutions (ex. Git, Perforce, CVS)
- Computer science fundamentals (client/server, multi-threading, memory management)
- Unix basics (file systems, E-macs, shell scripts)
- Strong interest in the financial business (albeit no prior knowledge is required)
- Knowledge of financial technologies (e.g. FIX, FpML, Swift protocol) and business applications
- Experience in low latency
- Problem solving/Mathematical/Analytical
- Software development (Coding)
- Requirements analysis
- L3 prod support
- Release planning and management
- Stakeholder communication
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.