Off-Campus Drive 2021
MongoDB is Hiring for the position of Junior Associate, for more such campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons, be updated on our website.
|Job Title||MongoDB Hiring Junior Associate | Data Governance|
|Description||we are hiring Data Governance Jr. Associate to proactively maintain customer and prospect data. The Data Governance Junior Associate will be part of our team|
|Work Location||Haryana – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
What on Earth is MongoDB?
Only the coolest collection of dreamers and doers who share a relentless passion for creativity. We eagerly and expertly pursue new opportunities and markets through innovation and disruption. We have a wicked pioneering spirit—always ready to forge new paths and take smart risks. And we do it all very, very well.
MongoDB is also
- The world’s most popular modern database, with over 40M+ downloads to date
- Poised to disrupt a $65BN market and growing
- Based in 34 locations worldwide
- Home to over 1500 employees worldwide
Data Governance Team @ MongoDB
MongoDB is one of the fastest-growing enterprise software companies in the world. To accelerate this growth, we are hiring Data Governance Jr. Associate to proactively maintain customer and prospect data. The Data Governance Junior Associate will be part of our team, and will be reliable for ensuring that organization has access to high-quality information required to make data-focused decisions.
Shift Timings: 2pm-10pm (Cabs will be provided)
Work Location: Gurugram
You will have the opportunity to
- Accelerate your career through exposure to the most effective sales methodology and through working side by side with the best sales professionals in the industry
- Get insights and first-hand experience on how an effective, fast-paced organization operates through learning about marketing/sales processes, collaboration and tools
- Establish a strong network of peers and mentors
- Gain insight into a $60b+ technology industry that is rapidly redefining
- Execute data cleanup measures, including removing duplicates and quality check on newly crafted accounts/contacts/leads in CRM systems using Demand Tools and Data Loader
- Perform data cleanliness activities such as reviewing and correcting both recurring and ad hoc data audits
- Maintain difficult Salesforce account hierarchies, reviewing sub-accounts to resolve whether they should be kept, merged, or purged
- Research and enrich Salesforce accounts with key data points from sources such as LinkedIn
- Basic secondary research on Google to work on salesforce data clean up projects.
- Support Senior team members in project/task execution
- Identify trends of issues, problems, and requests that may be symptoms of broader opportunities for improvements in processes, tools, or training
- Preparing process documents and support in maintaining repository
- Work with various teams and systems to find common keys and help maintain data sanity
- Prioritization skills to handle the work in hand within defined SLA
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 0-2 years of meaningful experience
- Previous Salesforce experience or other CRM tool and familiarity with the basic Lead flow process including understanding of Lead, Account, Contact, Opportunity structure, searching, editing records. Prior experience working with bulk update tools like Data Loader or Demand Tools is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, e.g. should know commonly used functions like VLOOKUP, COUNT IFS, SUM IFS, Pivot Tables
- Ability to learn prescribed tasks quickly, and grow into understanding and supporting less prescribed processes
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Should be open for process-oriented work
- Should be a teammate
Life at MongoDB
Our India office culture
- 120+ people, with teams in Sales, Engineering, HR, Finance, IT & Marketing
- Regular group outings and opportunities to get to know your colleagues
- Employee affinity groups
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive Health cover, dental cover, travel insurance & Life Insurance
- Free lunch twice per week and a fully stocked kitchen with healthy and sweet treats
- MacBooks are company standard
- 26 weeks Maternity & 20 Paternity leave to spend time with new arrivals
Interviewing is not an easy thing and can feel very alien to many people. There are some things we’d like you to know if you are considering working with us.
- Most importantly: WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED. Our aim is not to catch you or make life difficult. When we interview, we’re trying to assess a couple of things
- Would you be successful if you were part of our team
- Would you love working here and be a positive influence in our team
- Would you be able to grow and become more during your time here
- We seek to provide a lot of feedback through our interview process, usually directly in the interview. We love working with people who are always trying to better themselves. Hopefully, you will gain a positive experience through this but if not we’d love to hear your feedback
- When you’re preparing to interview (either with us or someone else), you’ll often be sharing stories of your past. An excellent way to frame this is with the STAR model: Situation, Task, Action, Result. This allows you to succinctly share the experiences you’ve gained
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.