Make your own personal portfolio online in 1 hr! HTML/CSS
- There are no course requirements
- Completely Beginner-friendly
- You just need a PC
- A desire to publish your own personal portfolio online
Here is why you should take this course:
As a creative, an online portfolio is an absolute must to establish your career.
Whether you’re a photographer, fashion director, graphic designer, or architect creating an online portfolio is an absolute must to establish your career. It’s what allows you to differentiate yourself from others, showcase your projects and skills, and demonstrate that you can bring something unique to the table. Here are some benefits that every creative professional can enjoy by creating an online design portfolio.
Increase online visibility
According to Glassdoor, more and more hiring managers are Googling their applicants before interviews, and not surprisingly, one of the top things they look for is an online portfolio. it’s reassuring to know that you get to decide what comes up on that first page. Will it be pictures of your Friday nights or a professional profile that shows your story and skills? Deck your Google search with social media posts, articles you authored, and most importantly, an online portfolio that showcases the best of your work.
Open up for potential clients
If you’re a freelancer, having an online portfolio is the best way to detail your services and open the door wide open for potential clients. This is how Lukas Lienhard, a freelance photographer, attracts clients who wouldn’t have gotten in touch with him if it weren’t for his website. His online portfolio works as a “landing page” for his personal brand, where clients can easily see what his personality, interests, and skillsets are…
Advantages of a Portfolio
- Online presence The days of the paper resume are fading fast. Today when employers consider a potential job candidate, a google search is one of the first screening tools they employ. When you have a digital portfolio, you have a powerful tool to shape your online presence.
- Know what you know A digital portfolio requires you to write narratives that give details about the skills and experiences that appear on your CV or resume. Writing these narratives gives you a chance to articulate your professional story–the core of your qualifications, the nuances of your professional identity. There’s no better preparation for interview questions than creating a portfolio.
- A deeper look Today all professionals should have a social media presence. LinkedIn, and Twitter/Facebook. But a digital portfolio goes beyond social media. A digital portfolio lets your LinkedIn profile (and any other social media presence you have) lead colleagues and potential employers to a place where they can explore your career more deeply than any social media profile allows. A job history on LinkedIn–with a link to your digital portfolio added–becomes an in-depth story about your ability to work in a team, lead a project, or innovate in your field.
Who this course is for:
- Someone who wants to start with a live project in HTML & CSS
- Someone who wants to showcase their work online
- Someone who wants to showcase their achievements online
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.