Off-Campus Drive 2021
Vodafone is Hiring for IT Deployment Engineer Trainee, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
|Job Title||IT Deployment Engineer Trainee at Vodafone|
|Description||The IT Deployment Engineer supports with deploying the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management.|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
The IT Deployment Engineer supports with deploying the applications, devices and products, which have been developed, ensuring they are tested and ready for the operational environment, including overall release management. The IT Deployment Engineer conveys a good understanding of established concepts and procedures relating to the integration and flow of the application/product gained through extensive practical experience and conducts end-to-end application testing, ensuring it is fit-for-purpose and released properly into the production systems. IT Deployment Manager or Senior IT Deployment Team Leader.
- Follows application deployment processes to deliver tasks to support the execution of design and implementation of test plans;
- Effectively interacts with colleagues through proper analyses of the business value outcomes and supports the execution of the projects including technology perspective, capability road map and possible scenarios for deployment;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to generating domain level deployment specifications and test applications by designing, writing and updating test cases and test scripts;
- Includes overseeing regression, system integration, ad hoc testing and completing defect reports and verifying any fixed issues;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support ensuring relevance of test scripts, 3rd party vendors, project teams and other relevant stakeholders;
- Supports supervising the process of requirements revision, specifications and technical design in order to ensure smooth quality assurance processes;
- Delivers tasks relating but not limited to supporting to follow the delivery roadmap, ensuring product is available to the customer in line with KPIs (e.g. on time and to specified standard);
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Dev OpsSecurityMaintain and RepairSoftware EngineeringImplementation and IntegrationCodingCloudAutomation and Robotics
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.