Off-Campus Drive 2021
IQVIA is Hiring for the position of Software Engineer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
|Job Title||IQVIA is Hiring Software Engineer|
|Description||Should have strong knowledge on Spotfire design and development including creation of Information Links, Configuring security, creation of Charts, implementing Iron Python scripts, Migration of Spotfire content.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Individual contributor, Software Engineer on Tibco Spotfire technology.
- Should have strong knowledge on Spotfire design and development including creation of Information Links, Configuring security, creation of Charts, implementing Iron Python scripts, Migration of Spotfire content..etc
- Complete knowledge of TIBCO Spotfire is required (Spotfire visualization (Data visualization), Spotfire Web player, Spotfire administration (server administration))
- Should have used Spotfire as the primary tool to build customized and highly interactive dashboards
- Should be able to extract data from multiple sources, format and normalize to Spotfire data standards.
- Should have strong knowledge of SQL and Database and able to create complex SQL, Aggregate functions, procedure on their own
- Working experience/conceptual knowledge in BI/DWH/ETL concepts and tools
- Good knowledge on Iron Python, R, HTML and should have good programming skills
- Estimates the magnitude and time requirements to complete submitted tasks
- Provides accurate and timely updates to project manager and/or team lead on progress
- Designs, writes, and performs unit testing of changes including development of test plans under direct supervision.
- Works with the documentation team to assure new functionality is properly documented.
- Support to troubleshooting problems, providing workarounds and producing patches for customers as required.
- Assists in the creation of the design specification and other technical documents
- Ensure on time, high quality deliverables and meeting project milestones and deadlines within budget with minimal supervision. Assists other team members in the business application, development technologies or Software Development Lifecycle processes (such as reviewing, designing and testing).
- Participates in peer review of work products such as code, designs, and test plans produced by other team members
- Experience in user training, resolving day to day issues
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.