Introduction to Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain
This is an introductory course. No prior knowledge of this technology is required.
Bitcoin reinvents the concept of money. Although the concept by itself may have some limitations, it has opened the door for innovation in an alternative financial system. We want to bring this concept to young students and entrepreneurs and encourage them to pursue this field.
There are many courses that explain the promise of bitcoin from a technology perspective. But few explore the economic implications of cryptocurrencies. This one does. It also offers you the following:
- Theoretical understanding of the bitcoin/blockchain technology from a technical and economic perspective.
- Overview of the legal landscape
- Introduction to the opportunities this technology represents for entrepreneurs.
- Access to a Blockchain community.
- Training on how to transact your own bitcoins and how to regard bitcoin as an asset class.
Thus, the class will be fun, informative, practical, thought provoking and shall give you access to new resources.
This video course is taught by Vizitech Solutions, a Fintech company based out of Pune. Our subject matter expert generated content makes eLearning enjoyable and productive. But most importantly, Vizitech strives to empower bright minds to create disruptive innovations in the field of banking and finance.
Who this course is for:
- Students from all disciplines
- Young developers interested in entering this field, especially those working in payment gateways
- Young economists
- Senior managers working in money management firms
- Any individual who wants to stay abreast with the latest technology
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.