Curneu MedTech is hiring an experienced, detail-oriented individual to join their team and work in the Med Tech start-up environment for Internship.
About Curneu MedTech
Curneu MedTech Innovation is a MedTech firm based in Chennai, India. They work on a motive of building affordable and innovative healthcare solutions that address the clinical needs thereby bringing better lives for the needy.
Their motto says, “Care beyond reach”, the goal of Curneu is to bring the world community smaller such a way each one of the world’s population receives better healthcare. Curneu focuses on delivering quality affordable healthcare technology to developing countries.
Know your Internship Role:
The Candidate should be an experienced, detail-oriented individual to join their team and work in the Med Tech start-up environment. The candidate will be involved in designing models of medical devices and tools. Duties would include solution building for design planning, human-centered designing, and analysis.
Who can Apply?
An individual with Bachelors’s or master’s in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or relevant studies and knowledge of Solid Works or Similar applications tools and language.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
• Studying the mechanism of designing a medical device or system.
• Understanding the need and requirements for its associated system during the assignments of tasks.
• Drawing 2D, 3D, assembly drawings and technical sketches for production and presentations.
• Deploying actuators and their components – turning research ideas into technical plans using CAD software according to internal processes, including the change management process.
• Use advanced analysis tools and methods to solve complex technical problems.
• Designing mechanical systems involving micro motors and robotics.
• Support design verification testing, including writing protocols, overseeing test progress, providing direct input in test activities and preparing test reports at the completion.
• Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs as necessary to bring them to safety, performance, and efficiency standards.
How to Apply:
Step: 1 – Click on the “Apply Now” link.
Step: 2 – Fill out the “Google Form” given on the page and Submit.