????Internship???? World Health Organization???? Contractual Arrangement: Intern Contract???? Duration: 6 weeks???? Location: New Delhi, India????
World Health Organization is hiring candidates for a full-time internship program on a contractual agreement under the SE/CDS Department of Communicable Diseases (CDS) department.
About World Health Organization
World Health Organization (WHO) is the United Nations’ specialized agency for Health. It is an inter-governmental organization and works in collaboration with its member states usually through the Ministries of Health. The World Health Organization is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.
Under the guidance and mentorship of RA-TB/HIV/STI/HEP, the intern will support the activities related to SDG 3.3 area of work as follows:
- Conduct literature reviews related to relevant areas of work in the department
- Undertake web research on specific subject areas as required specifically in relation to WHO policy and recommendations
- Support data collation and analysis related to the assigned task
- Organize and synthesize desk research into reader-friendly, usable formats
- Assist in drafting, formatting and editing documents and technical materials that feed into a guidance document
- Participate in on-going departmental projects
- Prepare an end-of-internship report highlighting key learnings and experiences
About Internship Role:
Contractual Arrangement: Intern Contract
Duration: 6 weeks
Closing Date of Application: Apr 29, 2020, 3:29:00 AM
Primary Location: New Delhi, India
Organization: SE/CDS Department of Communicable Diseases (CDS)
Click on “Apply Now” button to send your application
Note:- It is very important to be updated about internship notifications. If you want to get the latest updates of Jobs, Internships and Free Courses. So, Join Us by clicking on the below button.