Implementing IoT with IBM Watson IoT Platform
Students should have a basic understanding of Bluemix and general coding skills
This course would give you a free preview of the full ‘Implementing IoT with IBM Watson IoT Platform’ course.
The preview course covers:
- Definition of IOT, The Edison Board device, IBM Watson IOT Platform, Node-RED, MQTT, Cloudant Database, and the MicroZed Board
- Lectures area in video format
- The course duration is approximately 6-8 hours if you perform the hands on labs. This preview will take 1-2 hours
- There are seven modules covering the various topics listed above
- This course will show you how to connect an IOT device to IBM Bluemix, where you can leverage all the features of that platform to develop meaningful applications.
The full course contains
- labs that would help in gaining practical knowledge by following the labs.
- complete walk-through of all labs where an instructor would do the labs which the students can observe.
Who this course is for:
This course is intended for anyone that wants to know how to create Apps that interface with IOT devices
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.