Summer Internship- IIT Roorkee
IIT Roorkee is open for registration of summer interns 2021. For more such summer internships, work from home internships and off campus drives, be updated on our website.
- Last date of application is 10th March, 2021.
- Weekly Stipend: ₹2500/week
- Project-funded summer internship
- To provide research exposure to interested undergraduate students of IITR.
- To attract and nurture talented undergraduate students of other institutes.Some of these students may then choose to apply for postgraduate or doctoral studies at IITR.
|Job Title||IIT Roorkee Summer Internship Program|
|Description||Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India.|
|Work Location||Roorkee – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Students who are currently enrolled and have completed at least two semesters of the undergraduate degree (B.Arch./B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc) in a relevant discipline from any institute in India.
- Please log in to submit your application and view the status of your application.
- Applications need to be submitted through an online portal made for the purpose where the applicants will upload the last semester mark sheet of current degree, photograph, a 500-word research statement, and a brief 1-2 page resume. For students of other institutes, a No Objection Certificate (NOC)will also be sought on joining. Applicants need to mention the names of five faculty members of their choice from the list of faculty members interested in having a summer intern……
- Deadline to receive applications is 28th February and results will be announced on or after 15th March. Summer training will be held during the scheduled summer vacation at IITR (12th May-10th July), or a shorter-term if the applicant is not available for the entire period. However, the term of the summer training should not be less than 6 weeks. Students of IITR will be allowed to begin their summer internship immediately after the completion of the term-end examination.
- Accommodation and mess facilities in the Bhawans, subject to payment of necessary charges at par with that paid by students living in hostels. The average cost of housing would be around Rs.5500/month (including mess facility).
- At the successful completion of the internship, a certificate from the institute with the name of the intern and mentor, signed by Dean, SRIC, will be issued to all interns.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.