Off-Campus Drive 2021
HARMAN is Hiring for the position of Java developer, for more such off campus drives, internships, free udemy coupons be updated on our website.
|Job Title||HARMAN Hiring Java developer | Product Development|
|Description||The candidate shall be responsible for the development and delivery of Ignite (Product) solution to a customer. The immediate responsibility will be build the micro services which may interact with with multiple third parties primarily through API based integrations.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day.
What You Will Do :
The candidate shall be responsible for the development and delivery of Ignite (Product) solution to a customer. The immediate responsibility will be build the micro services which may interact with with multiple third parties primarily through API based integrations. The job entails planning & tracking tasks for the project to achieve timely delivery of solution to customer. The job will include interfacing directly with the customer’s and other vendor’s technical team(s) and driving Harman development team(s) for completing the integrations.
What You Need :
- Candidate shall be responsible for software delivery to a specific Ignite customer from inception through completion.
- Candidate shall be responsible to interface with internal/external leads
- Candidate shall drive the Delivery and Integraton phases and proactive on interfacing with required stack holder(s) to avoid any delivery impact.
- Candidate shall be a very strong Core JAVA developer with clear concepts of Object Oriented programming and strong design skills.
- Candidates will be preferred with sound knowledge of Security concepts like SSL, mutual Auth, network security etc.
- Candidate shall be familiar with development of REST APIs and Microservices
- Candidate shall be familiar with use of no-sql databases such as MongoDB etc
- Candidate shall be familiar with Spring, Springboot.
- Candidate should be familiar with cloud based (Preferably AWS) architecture and deployments.
- Candidates with experience in Kafka, MQTT etc will have added advantage
- Candidate shall be familiar with CI/CD tools such as Eclipse, Jenkins, Static analysis tools & test coverage tools like SonarQube, Maven, Git/Gerrit, SVN
- Candidate shall be responsible for created a detailed WBS for each release and tracking the tasks outlined for each release
- Candidate shall be responsible for ensuring adherence to agile processes in their management scope and collection of metrics that determine the health index of the program.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. (www.harman.com)
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.