🔥Government Jobs🔥 All India🔥 Scientist-‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering🔥 Scientific/Technical Assistant-‘A’: Masters Degree🔥 No Experience Required🔥
About National Informatics Centre (NIC)
National Informatics Centre (NIC) is an attached office under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India. NIC provides the infrastructure to help support the delivery of Government IT services and delivery of some of the initiatives of Digital India.
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility For Scientist – ‘B’
- A Pass in Bachelor Degree in Engineering OR
- Bachelor in Technology OR
- Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses B-level OR Associate Member of Institute of Engineers OR
- Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers OR
- Master Degree in Science (MSc) OR
- Master Degree in Computer Application OR
- Master Degree in Engineering /Technology (ME /M.Tech) OR
- Master Degree in Philosophy (M Phil) in the field as mentioned below:-
Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Computer Sciences, Communication, Computer, and Networking Security, Computer Application, Software System, Information Technology, Information Technology Management, Informatics, Computer Management, Cyber-law, Electronics, and Instrumentation.
Eligibility For Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’
A Pass in M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E./B.Tech in any one or in a combination of the below-mentioned field as mentioned below:-
- Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Electronics & Telecommunications, Computer Sciences, Computer and Networking Security, Software System, Information Technology, Informatics.
PLEASE NOTE: The candidate should have obtained the essential qualification on the date of closing of application as of 10th April 2020.
No Experience Required
Last Date to Apply – 10th April 2020
Apply Now in Simple Steps
Step: 1 – Click on the “Register Now” Button.
Note:- It is very important to be updated about jobs notification. If you want to be updated about jobs. So, Join Us by clicking on the below button.
Step: 2 – Get registered yourself by filling out the important details.
Step: 3 – Submit the details carefully.