Off Campus Drive By Google
Google is hiring for the position of Data Analytics Specialist, Google Cloud, Customer Engineering. For more off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification be updated on InterntoJob.
|Job Title||Google Is Hiring Data Analytics Specialist|
|Description||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.|
|Work Location||Gurugram – India|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, SQL-Server and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with implementing analytics systems architecture.
- Experience with working with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.
About the job
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Work with the Sales team, identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Take responsibility for leading technical projects, including technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Travel as required for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and RFI response documents.
- Technical sales or professional consulting experience in cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management and Big Data.
- Experience developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (Informatica, Talend, Alooma, SAP, Data Services), including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platforms, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM,sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.