Full English Course: Beginners Level
No previous course is required to take this course.
This course includes:
- Couse structured in Grammar Packs & Practise Packs with everything you need to improve your English easily.
- Subtitled video lectures explaining the grammar topics in a very easy to understand way.
- You will practise everything by doing exercises.
- Lots of resources and exercises to practise your listening in different accents and real TV examples.
- You will also improve your reading, pronunciation, spelling, and increase your vocabulary.
- Monitor your progress with Review Tests along the course.
- Downloadable material on pdf format.
- Check the course curriculum for the specific content of this course.
- Over 48 lectures and 1.5 hours of videos lectures.
This “Beginners” Course is focused on learning Basic English structures, grammar, vocabulary, listenings, readings, pronunciation, translations, dictations, spellings and contains the equivalent grammar and vocabulary to:
- The “Starters” level from the Cambridge University in the UK.
- The A1 level in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A 0-56 points at the TOEFL exam (Test Of English as a Foreign Language).
Who this course is for:
This course is oriented to students who want to improve their English from a beginner level to an intermediate level.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.