3800 Free Certification Courses Coursera Professional Certifications Plotly and Python Social Media Marketing with Camprodon Data Analysis
Coursera has made 3800 courses absolutely free with 11 Professional Certificates!
About Coursera Platform
Learn something new
Every course on Coursera is taught by top instructors from world-class universities and companies, so you can learn something new anytime, anywhere. Hundreds of free courses give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums. Paid courses provide additional quizzes and projects as well as a shareable Course Certificate upon completion.
Some Popular Courses on Coursera:
- Plotly and Python
- App Development with the android studio in Java
- Social Media Marketing with Camprodon
- Data Analysis
- Python Programming
NOTE: There are a total of 3800 Free courses as we have mentioned in the title of this post and it would be impossible to mention the name of all those courses.
Please visit the below-given link to visit the page of those courses.
Who can enroll in these courses?
- A student who has just taken admission to college or university.
- If you are a student of the final year in graduation.
- Recent graduates from the college or university.
- You do not have to register yourself at Coursera with the particular ID given by your college.
- If you do not have your college ID’s yet so you can get them by contacting your college or university management.
Please visit the below-mentioned link to visit the page!
For more information on courses, visit the below-mentioned link
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.