Off Campus Drive 2020
Flipkart is hiring for Manager- Sell Pricing. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our platform.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. Started in 2007, Flipkart has enabled millions of consumers, sellers, merchants and small businesses to be a part of India’s e-commerce revolution.
|Job Title||Flipkart is Hiring For Manager- Sell Pricing|
|Description||The role is part of the Sell side team with a strong customer focus. It requires expertise in business thinking, analytics, operations & customer understanding.|
|Work Location||Bangalore – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
With a registered customer base of over 200 million, offering over 150 million products across 120+ categories. Our efforts to democratize e-commerce in India, driving access and affordability, delight customers, create lakhs of jobs in the ecosystem and empower generations of entrepreneurs and MSMEs has driven us to innovate on many industry firsts.
Flipkart is known for pioneering services such as Cash on Delivery, No Cost EMI and easy returns – customer-centric innovations that have made online shopping more accessible and affordable for millions of Indians.
Driven by the passion of ‘Flipsters’ and our core values of Audacity to Win, Bias for Action and Customer First, with Integrity – Flipkart’s work policies reflect the company’s efforts to create a progressive work environment that drives inclusion and innovation and encourages work-life balance.
Ranked at #1 in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to Work For in 2019’, among the ‘100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete, Flipkart is the ideal place to start and achieve great heights in your career.
About the role
The role is part of the Sell side team with a strong customer focus. It requires expertise in business thinking, analytics, operations & customer understanding.
What you’ll do
1. Forming a pricing strategy which is backed by data, customer & marketing understanding and continuous experiments
2. Nationwide execution of pricing strategy for BAU/event days.
3. Understand competitive pricing and form an action plan to handle it.
4. Understand consumer perception towards hyperlocal pricing, Improve pricing NPS
5. Deliver an error proof pricing by building right processes
What you’ll need:
● Result oriented and a customer-centric approach, Strong bias for action and ability to organize &
● Business & Analytical Thinking
● Passion for execution excellence & attention to detail
● Strong bent for process improvement & ensuring adherence from operations team
● Ability to analyse plethora of data, slice & dice metrics
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● The candidate should be proactive, self-starter & highly motivated to deliver results
● Customer focus with strong sense of numbers
● Experience in handling large data sets
Desire and ability to think like the customer, Ability to translate strategies into execution plans and take them to completion, Highly analytical, Willing to take calculated risks to grow the category.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.