Find Dream Job & Build Your Career Using Best Interview Sk
The goal of hiring managers is not just to hire people who need a job. It’s to hire people who believe in their organization, its mission and the work that’s involved in the job position. Every hiring manager knows: Hire people to do a job and they’ll work for your money. Hire people who believe in the work and they’ll work for their passion.
And this is not a case of “fake it until you make it.” You have to be genuine about your belief in an organization and its mission.
That means you have to have researched the industry, the company, and the position – and be able to show how your goals in life align with the company’s mission. Having done so will shape the impression you convey as a candidate, the way you answer traditional questions, and the way you demonstrate that you’re the right candidate for the job.
This course is prepared for all Students and Professional Employees belongs to every field of career in Job.
This course can be thought of as “Interviewing” covers more advanced interview formats, including behavioral and situational interviews – along with the special case of telephone screenings. The logic for including telephone screenings – which happen at the start of the interview process – late in this specialization on interviewing is that those screenings, while happening early in the process, involve all the skills that you’ll learn from this course
As for this course, it will teach you how to:
1. Do thorough research on a company of your choice.
2. Creating good Job Profile.
3. Highlighting of attention of recruiters (Shortlisting by Recruiters)
4. Prepare for those critical first 3-5 minutes of an interview (when many recruiters say an interview is either won or lost).
5. Prepare for the all important “Tell Me About Yourself” question.
6. Prepare for Traditional interview questions.
7. Use persuasive speech techniques to present professional accomplishments and qualifications in a manner that conveys benefits to a potential employer.
8. Use persuasive speech techniques to convince a potential employer of your interest, motivation and preparation for a particular position.
9. Adapt your nonverbal communication style to the expectations of English-speaking interviewers.
So, look for Course discription….and look for see you in the class.
Who this course is for:
- All Students who are seeking for their Dream Jobs
- Freshers & Experienced Professionals
- All Graduates / Post-Graduates
- Engineer, Accounts, Buisness Professionals etc..
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.