Internship Drive 2020
Eventexpo is hiring for Software Engineer Interns. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website.
|Job Title||Eventexpo Hiring Software Engineer Internship|
|Description||As a part of it, we are extending Software Engineer Internship opportunities to aspiring professionals who are willing to learn and grow with us.|
|Estimated salary||Per month – 7000 (INR)|
|Work Location||Chennai – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
About the job
Eventexpo Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (ETS), is an e-commerce product and services-based start-up recognized by the Govt. of India. It was founded by a group of SME – Subject Matter Experts, having rich experience in their domain with a vision and passion to transform the Complete Event Industry through automation and technology-driven by AR/VR & AI/ML.
As a part of it, we are extending Software Engineer Internship opportunities to aspiring professionals who are willing to learn and grow with us.
Software Engineer Internship & Training
- Selected candidates will be trained on JAVA/Core JAVA, C++, Core PHP, Python, Magento 2.3 Framework. odoo Framework
- You will be assisting in building a product & strategy roadmap with the Product Manager/ CTO & CEO.
- Will have cross function training on Pen Test, Quality, UAT, Coding, API, Integrations , Cloud Infrastructure, AI, ML
Who can Apply?
Our internship program is intended for all final year students for a period of 3-6 months. The stipend will be paid on a monthly basis. All outperforming students will be confirmed for a permanent, full-time employment with ETS.
- Departments –B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/ M.Tech
- Excellent coding skills and analytical skills and logical reasoning
- willingness to learn and grow
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
INR 7000 to INR 12000 per month
Eventozo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status or disability.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.