Internship and Campus Drive 2021
Goldman Sachs’s Engineering Campus Hiring Program. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses be active on our website.
|Job Title||Engineering Campus Hiring Program at Goldman Sachs|
|Description||Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.|
|Work Location||Bengaluru – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
• 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
• 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Internship and Full-time
Applications open from January 20, 2021 and close February 8, 2021
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs in Bengaluru.
- Registrations: January 20, 2021 – 9:00pm IST to February 8, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Assessments: Mid-February to Mid-March
- Interviews: March – April
This program is open to all engineering students in India across pre-final & final year of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2021 Analyst: Graduation in 2021 (Full-time hire – May/June intake)
- 2021 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2022 (Intern hire – April/July intake)
Registration to the program does not guarantee selection or offer extension. Goldman Sachs will be evaluating your candidacy on a number of factors and we will reach out to you if you meet our criteria at each stage of the program. The decision of the company will be final and binding.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.