🔥Internship🔥 Electrical and Electronics🔥 Perks: Certificate🔥 Letter of Recommendation🔥 IIT Madras🔥 BIRAC🔥 Indian Healthcare🔥 Yaakhai🔥
Yaakhai Healthcare Pvt Ltd is hiring Intern for Electrical & Electronics Department.
About Yaakhai Healthcare Pvt Ltd Startup
IIT Madras – HTIC MedTech Incubator (MTI) , supported by BIRAC. Healthcare Technology Innovation Centre (HTIC ) is a joint initiative by Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM) and Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Government of India. The focus is to foster and stimulate MedTech innovators, aspiring entrepreneurs and early stage start-ups.
To inspire and empower entrepreneurs to develop medical technology products and solutions that cater to the Indian Healthcare needs.
Applying our methodology by bringing together Entrepreneurs and Technology to build an active healthcare ecosystem.
- Design and recommend improvements to digital signal processes and recommend improvements if required and perform tests on software for systems and draft all specifications for all test procedures.
- Design and execute digital signal processing systems and develop an architecture for systems and prepare all associate algorithms to develop digital signal processes.
- Analyze hardware requirements and objectives and ensure optimization of algorithms and design all specifications for all-digital processes and ensure compliance to all FPGA guidelines for implementation.
- Analyze and resolve design-related issues in a timely manner.
Other preferred skills
- Intermediate Knowledge in Embedded Systems
- Basic / Intermediate knowledge about Oximetry
- Intermediate / Professional proficiency in English
Additional requirement — Must have worked in PPG, IR related projects
Please Note: No stipend will be provided, but a Certificate and Letter of Recommendation will be given after the successful completion of the Internship.
Click on the “Apply Now Button” and Fill out the Google Registration Form
Note:- It is very important to be updated about job notifications. If you want to get the latest updates of jobs. So, Join Us by clicking on the below button.