OFF-CAMPUS DRIVE 2020
ECS is hiring for Software Engineers. For more such off campus drives, internships and free courses with certification be active on our website.
|Job Title||ECS Hiring For Software Engineers|
|Description||ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune(Temporarily: Remote).|
|Work Location||Pune – INDIA|
|Employment Type||FULL TIME|
Founded in 2008, ECS is helping enterprise businesses digitally transform and adapt through agile ways of working and cloud technologies to remain relevant and drive more meaningful innovation
ECS is now looking for passionate Software Engineers to join their amazing team in Pune(Temporarily: Remote).
- Years of Experience: 0 to 4 years
- Required skills: Development on AWS Platform using Python
- AWS Developer Certification
- Section 1: 15 MCQs on AWS related topics (Note that you will be getting 2 minutes to attempt each MCQ)
- Section 2: Building an Application
Please be ready with the below Prerequisites before you begin the challenge:
|Set up||Download and install Instructions|
|OpenJDK||Download and install setup from any of the link: link1 or link2
Note: Allow the installer to set JAVA_HOME
|Local DynamoDB||Download resources and setup local dynamo DB using this link.|
|NoSQL Workbench (Optional)||Download and install NOSQL Workbench on your local machine using this link.|
PLEASE NOTE: Attempting both sections is mandatory to get shortlisted.
|CTC:||INR 7.0L – INR 20.0L|
|Job Location:||Pune (Temporarily: Remote)|
Purpose of Job:
A new opportunity has arisen for our organisation to provide solutions to our customers based on the AWS Serverless Application Model. Accordingly, we are looking for developers with experience in technologies such as Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, S3, ElasticBeanstalk and CloudFormation.
Because our teams are built around DevOps best practices, we are looking for developers with good exposure to a CI/CD process using AWS CodePipeline. Developers joining the team will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting and deployment of their applications.
We know we cannot expect candidates to have all of the skills we need. Rather, the focus is on finding people with a good number of skills. Additionally, our practise aligns itself with these core tenets:
- Let data lead decisions
- Ask yourself whether it benefits the customer
- Apply the simplest solution
- Always challenge the status quo
The technology we work with predominantly includes:
- AWS SDKs (Python / Go)
- Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElasticBeanstalk, Kinesis, SNS, STS, IAM, CloudFormation.
- CodePipeline : GitHub, BitBucket, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy
- Amazon Connect
Who you are:
- Passionate about, and able to pick quickly new technologies.
- Passionate about programming and code quality.
- Able to show and discuss examples of your work.
- Able to deliver to a deadline.
- A team player.
- Willing to learn best practices around process, software design and documentation.
You will be responsible for:
- Building complex, enterprise-transforming applications on diverse platforms and technologies.
- Writing and implementing efficient code.
- Working closely with other developers, QA Teams, UX designers, Business Analysts and Product Owner.
- Working in different domains and client environments.
- Documenting standard operating procedures.
You will get to:
- Build custom software using cutting edge technologies and tools.
- Work with amazing and talented people to make innovative solutions a reality.
- Work in a dynamic environment where your talent is valued over your job title or years of experience.
- Travel overseas and work with diverse teams.
- Build your own career path.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/IT)
- AWS Developer Associate Level certification
- In-depth/strong hands-on development skills across Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, IAM
- Strong knowledge of Python, AWS SDK
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience on Agile Teams as a developer with an experience of CI/CD
- Experience with building, troubleshooting and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Proven experience with core AWS Services, plus the specifics mentioned in this Job description.
- Ability to work across multiple teams and multiple projects
ECS is a leading UK digital transformation consultancy business. We help our clients across all industries to transform their businesses using IT. We enable our clients to change the way they change, using agile and DevOps techniques to rapidly up-skill teams, accelerate release cycles, drive more meaningful customer experience and innovation. We are experts in digital engineering, data analytics and customer experience. ECS is well placed to help with any IT transformation challenge from migration to public cloud to using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to improve customer experience. ECS has over a decade of experience working with clients in highly regulated industries, particularly financial services.
Our clients receive outstanding service with a personal touch, combining a positive experience with the kind of expertise and professionalism that delivers the very best results for some of the biggest, most demanding and heavily regulated businesses in the UK.
ECS at a glance:
- Part of the GlobalLogic family
- Founded IN 2008
- Over 650 employees and associates
- HQ In Glasgow. Office in Edinburgh, London, Manchester & Pune
- Multi Award Winning
- FTSE 100 Client Base
- Ensure that you are attempting the test using the correct email ID.
- You must click Submit after you answer each question.
- If you need assistance during the test, click the question mark (?) in the lower-right corner of the page to raise a ticket.
- Once the test has started, the timer cannot be paused. You have to complete the test in one attempt.
- Do not close the browser window or tab of the test interface before you submit your final answers.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your system meets HackerEarth’s compatibility requirements and check your Internet connection before starting the test.
- It is recommended that you attempt the test in an incognito or private window so that any extensions installed do not interfere with the test environment.
- We recommend that you close all other windows and tabs to ensure that there are no distractions.
Note: To get the latest updates of internships and jobs, join us by clicking the button below.